Give to the Max Day is just around the corner on November 14! Don’t want to forget? Give now >>
Give to Support Student Jobs at WAM
Benefits: Weisman Art Museum General Program Fund
Your gift on G2TM Day will be matched 1:1 up to $1,000 thanks to one generous donor!
Did you know that your gift supports 80 student jobs at the Weisman Art Museum? Students at WAM play a critical role in planning and facilitating programs for their peers, leading tours in the galleries, assisting in curatorial research, and so much more.
These students are the next generation of artists and creative leaders, and professional opportunities in world-class art museums like WAM are the best way to launch their future careers. By working at WAM, students gain hands-on knowledge that sharpens their skills as they begin their careers in the arts.
“Fellowship positions are one of the only opportunities where we are able to bring our own creative minds to the work.” — Femi, Education Fellow
You can enhance Femi’s student experience today! Donate now to raise $5,000 so WAM can continue providing competitive wages for:
- Fellows, like Femi, working alongside museum curators and educators.
- Student Gallery Hosts, like Laura, leading art conversations and tours in the galleries for their peers entering art museums for the first time.
- WAM Collective Officers, like Stuart, who serve as student leaders and work with museum staff and artists on projects that reflect the student perspective.
What does your gift accomplish?
- $1,000 provides a stipend for one WAM Collective Officer for the school year.
- $500 provides the funds to pay a research or education fellow to complete a semester-term project.
- $250 provides a stipend for one Gallery Host each semester.
- $50 provides a per diem for a student worker during a local arts conference.
Thank you for supporting these bright and driven student colleagues!